This is the Linux app named rkv whose latest release can be downloaded as rkv-0.1.1.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rkv with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RKV allows the user to backup and restore whatever he wants in a very flexible way. The actual backup and restore procedures are supplied by the user. RKV packages and executes them, so it's a kind of framework. Written in shell.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rkv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.