This is the Linux app named RT60 Calculator whose latest release can be downloaded as RT60_1.510_Win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RT60 Calculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A python-based calculator that uses the Sabine, Norris-Eyring and Fitzroy formulae to calculate the RT60 time of a room with given specifications. Material list from SAE Institute reference.
- Audio reverberation time calculation
- Graphical representation of RT60 of range of frequencies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rt60calculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.