This is the Linux app named Random Integer Number Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as RINGv30x64-All-NSIS.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Random Integer Number Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Random Integer Number Generator
A small random number generator programmed in C# as part of another project that may never see the light of day, so it was decided this useful portion should be released. Please note that this program was formerly called RGN, or Simple Random Number Generator.
- Randomly generates a number based on a user's seed, or on it's own
- Can also generate decimals based on a inputed seed or on it's own.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rgn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.