This is the Linux app named RTD DM5408 Driver Port for Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as dm5408_0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RTD DM5408 Driver Port for Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RTD DM5408 Driver Port for Linux
A Linux driver for RTD DM5408 / DM408 ISA acquisition card. A DKMS module and a dynamic library written from scratch but trying to keep same functions structure of its official Windows 98 driver.
I don't recommend it for production. I'm just trying to learn writing drivers for Linux with some interest in Electronics Interfacing.
- No support: interrupts, DMA
- Read/Write both digital ports (Tested)
- Read Analog input (Not yet tested)
Manufacturing, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dm5408/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.