This is the Linux app named RWini INI file parser whose latest release can be downloaded as rwini-v0.8-src.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RWini INI file parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RWini INI file parser
Lightweight INI file parser written in portable C. Allows easy read/write using plain text INI files, best suggest use is for application configuration strings.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rwini/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.