This is the Linux app named RPG Maker Collegial Project whose latest release can be downloaded as rmc_storage_v1_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RPG Maker Collegial Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RPG Maker Collegial Project
The RPG Maker Collegial project aims to offer a set of tools and standards to help unite developers using Sphere, RPGMaker200, Game Maker, OHRRPGCE, and other engines by identifying common development trends in each domain and uniting common elements.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rmcollegial/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.