This is the Linux app named simplest ffmpeg player whose latest release can be downloaded as simplest_ffmpeg_player_2.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named simplest ffmpeg player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
simplest ffmpeg player
DESCRIPTIONA simplest video player based on FFmpeg.
The software is based on VC 2010. It is suitable for beginner of FFmpeg.
It only uses about 100 lines of code.
Eacn line of source code is important. New developer of FFmpeg can learn FFmpeg's API through this software.
Solutions contains 6 Project:
simplest_ffmpeg_player: Standard Version, suitable for biginner.
simplest_ffmpeg_player_su: SU（SDL Update）Version, Add SDL Event.
simplest_ffmpeg_decoder_pure: A pure decoder. Only use libavcodec (Without libavformat).
simplest_ffmpeg_decoder: A decoder that can demux container format. Uses libavcodec and libavformat.
simplest_video_play_sdl2: Example about using SDL2 play YUV data.
simplest_ffmpeg_helloworld: Output informations about FFmpeg libraries.
- New version support HEVC and VP9
- Two versions : version 1.1 uses SDL 1.2; version 2 uses SDL 2.0
- Two edition: Standard Edition is the simplest player; SU Edtion uses SDL Event
- v 1.2/2.2 : Add "flush_decoder" function
- v 2.3 : Add "simplest_ffmpeg_decoder_pure" project
- v 1 final : Add Support of Linux / MacOS platform
- v 2.4 : Add Support of Linux / MacOS platform
- v 2.5 : Add another 3 project
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simplestffmpegplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.