This is the Linux app named xerlin whose latest release can be downloaded as Xerlin-1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xerlin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe Xerlin project is a Java based XML editor that can run on any Java 2 virtual machine. The application is extensible via custom editor interfaces. Xerlin can be used to provide simple, intuitive interfaces for users who know nothing about XML.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xerlin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.