This is the Linux app named SIVIC whose latest release can be downloaded as sivic_0.9.105_Windows_x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SIVIC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SIVIC is an open-source, standards-based software framework and application suite for processing and visualization of DICOM MR Spectroscopy data. Through the use of DICOM, SIVIC aims to facilitate the application of MRS in medical imaging studies.
- Dynamic MRS
- Multi-volumetric images (multi-time point or multi-channel images)
- Perfusion visualization and DSC analysis
- GE P-File reading (9.x-26.x, probe-p, mbrease)
- DICOM MR Spectroscopy reading/writing
- DICOM MR Image Storage reading
- DICOM Secondary Capture writing
- multi-coi, multi-time point MRS data support
- orthogonal reformatting of MRS views
- rendering of orthogonal color overlay planes
- 2D/3D sat bands and volume localization visualization
- Varian FDF reading
- Varian fid/procpar reading
- Siemens .rda reading (beta)
- single voxel multi-coil recon (prototype/demo)
- standalone MRS file converter (GE, Varian, Siemens -> DICOM MRS)
- DICOM Enhanced MR Image Storage Reading
- DICOM CT Image Storge Reading
- Siemens .IMA (MRImageStorage) Reading
- Metabolite Map Generation
- Export Metabolite Maps to DICOM
- Philips SPAR/SDAT Reader
- Integration with LCModel
- Multiple file formats: https://sourceforge.net/p/sivic/sivicwiki/sivic_release_features/
- Command line tools for batch processing
- Horos plugin
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sivic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.