This is the Linux app named SPSens to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SPSensbeta.3.4.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPSens to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SPSens to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSPSens is a complete software package written in C that estimates parameter sensitivities for stochastic models of chemical and biochemical reaction networks using Monte Carlo (MC) stochastic simulations. It is possible to estimate sensitivities with respect to system parameters using the following algorithms: finite difference methods (crude monte carlo, common reaction path, coupled finite differences); likelihood ratio methods; and regularized pathwise derivatives.
Additionally the package includes basic stochastic simulation algorithms. The package includes several example networks which can be easily modified for other networks.
Serial and parallel MPI implementations can be built and called from the command line. The serial implementation of the package can also be called from Matlab via the MEX interface with limited functionality. It supports many user specified options, including the use of antithetic sampling that can be used in some cases to increase efficiency.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spsens/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.