This is the Linux app named SPiM2Eclipse to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as net.sourceforge.eclipse.spim2eclipse-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-distribution.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPiM2Eclipse to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SPiM2Eclipse to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Stochastic Pi Machine (SPiM), created by Microsoft, is a programming language for modeling biological processes. Two tools are available from Microsoft for simulation. A web application Visual SPiM, and a destkop application SPiM Player. Both simulation tools require to be run on a Windows platform.
Fortunately Microsoft has also released a command line version for Linux and Mac OS based on OCAML however this version will only output a CSV file for the simulation results.
SPiM2Eclipse provides a bridge for those running SPiM from the command-line by allowing simulations to be completed by a single click, displaying an embedded plot of the results.
-As an Eclipse plugin you have all of the powerful features of Eclipse available to you.
-Syntax color highlighting
-One-click simulation with plotting
For more information on SPiM see the offical project website at: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/spim/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spim2eclipse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.