This is the Linux app named sub2srt-python whose latest release can be downloaded as sub2srt-python-with-python322.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sub2srt-python with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
sub2srt convert subtitles in *.sub (MicroDVD) to *.srt (subrip) format. Using python. there is also portable version. there is another project with similar name which does not work for me.
Command line, multiplatform, portable.
- command line
- written in python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sub2srtpython/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.