This is the Linux app named subconv - subtitle adjust/convert whose latest release can be downloaded as subconv_pb9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named subconv - subtitle adjust/convert with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
subconv - subtitle adjust/convert
User friendly command line tool for adjusting movie subtitles in various formats.
Support for converting from one format to another (currently microdvd, subrip, TMplayer, CSV but more to come). Time stamps adjustment. Show duration of subtitle adjustment
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/subconv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.