This is the Linux app named Systems Biology Format Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as sbfc-1.3.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Systems Biology Format Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Systems Biology Format Converter
The Systems Biology Format Converter (SBFC) is a Java generic framework aiming to translate any systems biology model format into another.
The SBFC Web Site providing detailed feature description and instructions for installing, using and developing new modules is: http://sbfc.sourceforge.net/ .
Currently, SBFC allows the user to convert SBML models into the formats: BioPax, Matlab, Octave, XPP, DOT, and SBGN. Due to its modular design fast development and addition of new converters is highly facilitated.
SBFC can be executed in two modes:
1. standalone executable downloading the package provided in this website;
2. web-service at http://www.ebi.ac.uk/biomodels/tools/converters .
For general discussion about SBFC, please use the forum firstname.lastname@example.org .
A mailing-list is also available for developers: email@example.com
Thanks for using SBFC!
The SBFC Team
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbfc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.