This is the Linux app named reCsvEditor whose latest release can be downloaded as ReCsvEdit_Installer_0.99.2.exe.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named reCsvEditor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Editor for both Csv files and Fixed width files. There is automatic attribute detection for single record Csv Files. You can edit Fixed Width file and Multi-Record Csv / Fixed width files using a Xml Schema. There is also limited editing available for Xml and PO files.
- Csv Editor
- Supports most characters as field separators
- Supports Unicode files
- Can handle Files > 1gb
- Fixed Width files
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/recsveditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.