This is the Linux app named TDD MAS Toolkit to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TDD_MAS_Toolkit_Release_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TDD MAS Toolkit to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TDD MAS Toolkit to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe TDD MAS Toolkit provides a set of tools to perform Test Driven Development of MAS based on Jade. The toolkit allows developers to set up simulation based and test case scenario based testing, providing powerful insights of the MAS under construction and assuring that the interation protocols and agent interaction in general are been enacted as expected.
- A set of ACL Message Matchers that can be combined with JUnit's predefined Matchers
- A Mocking infrastructure with Mock Agents, a Mock ontology and a gateway to create, configure and destroy Mock Agents
- A test behavior that can be used off the shelf or customized to create stub agents
- A Jade runner to split Agent Platform management from the test cases
- The toolkit hides the complexities of Jade and Message Content management to add simplicity to test cases
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tddmastoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.