This is the Linux app named Triangular Peg Solitaire solver to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as triangular-peg-solitaire-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Triangular Peg Solitaire solver to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Triangular Peg Solitaire solver to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA simple command line tool for solving the triangular peg solitaire game, like the one at Cracker Barrel. Also has a few other features.
- Solve the board from current point
- Count solutions from current point
- List available moves
- Count available moves
- Undo moves
- And of course, make any legal move (via a coordinate system)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/triangularpegso/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.