This is the Linux app named TurboRally to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as turborally-0.2-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TurboRally to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TurboRally to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:TurboRally is a 2d top-down car game written in C++ using SDL. The objective of the game is to collect a number of object before the opponent (cpu) does. Maps are dynamically loaded from user editable files. There are also music and engine sounds.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/turborally/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.