This is the Linux app named TV-Out for NVidia cards whose latest release can be downloaded as nifty-runtime.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TV-Out for NVidia cards with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TV-Out for NVidia cards
This is a tool to enable TV-Out on Linux for NVidia cards. It does not
need the kernel, supports multiple TV encoder chips. You may use
all the features of the chip, down to direct register access,
and all resolutions and sizes the chip supports.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nv-tv-out/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.