This is the Linux app named Speak Freely whose latest release can be downloaded as speakfb-7.6a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Speak Freely with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Speak Freely is a Cross Platform Internet telephony (Voice Chat) application which provides high quality voice grade audio with GSM and CELP compression and encryption with DES, Blowfish, and IDEA ciphers.
Refering to recent news: The maintainers will never add any unwanted extra software in the zip download file but we can only speak for our selves.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/speak-freely/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.