This is the Linux app named Viva Visitor Volunteer ID tracking whose latest release can be downloaded as visitor_0.95.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Viva Visitor Volunteer ID tracking with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Viva Visitor Volunteer ID tracking
A visitor management and volunteer software program created to help schools & businesses track, log and autonomously process visitors and volunteers. It logs visitors & volunteers in & out, tracks volunteer hours for specifics subjects and groups of subjects. Will also track hours of members in group form. Provides volunteer hour statements, and overall group metrics. Built to use sustainable barcodes or printed labels. Different classes and metrics available. Different modes available.
- Visitor sign in/out with tracking & monitoring
- Volunteer sign in/out with category hour tracking
- Automated so that the users only need to interact with it
- Provides metrics on where volunteer hours are contributed by group, category and subject
- Provides monthly, quarterly & yearly reporting
- Designed to use reusable ID badges with barcodes
- Future improvement - use with badge printer
- Future improvement - integration with volunteer requirement database
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viva-visitor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.