This is the Linux app named Xml Orientend Gcc AST ANalyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as XOGastan-api-src_0.99.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xml Orientend Gcc AST ANalyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xml Orientend Gcc AST ANalyzer
XOgastan is an API that allow to write programs that takes in input the file containing the ast generated by gcc and to analyze them. Using it you can collect informations about the generic C program represented by the AST (Tree) dumped by gcc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xogastan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.