This is the Linux app named xsh - an XML Editing Shell whose latest release can be downloaded as Bundle-Win32-XSH2-2.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xsh - an XML Editing Shell with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
xsh - an XML Editing Shell
XSH is a powerfull command-line XML editing tool/programming language
in the manner of Unix shell interpreters and line-oriented text editors
like ed which can be used either interactively or for batch-mode
- Operates on XML and HTML the way UNIX shell operates on file system
- XPath-based list, add, move, copy, delete operations
- Conditional statements, while loop, foreach loop
- Validation (DTD, XSD, RelaxNG), XSLT 1.0, XUpdate
- Run scripts or work interactively in a shell with history and completion
- Written in Perl, can embed Perl code or be embedded in Perl programs
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.