This is the Linux app named MoodleRest Java Library whose latest release can be downloaded as MoodleCreateUserExample.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MoodleRest Java Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MoodleRest Java Library
Java library for access to Moodle's web services via the REST protocol
(09/11/2013) Development of this project has been resurrected and the current code may be downloaded from https://github.com/bantonia/MoodleRest
A compiled .jar will be available here once the code has been finalized.
(30/03/2012 A newer version (V0.1.5) to work with Moodle 2.2 has been uploaded. Although still requires more documentation (better than it was) etc... Calls to create and update users now provides facilities to add preferences and customfields. Removed the batch calling of the web services (not needed as all calls are via POST and not GET), code is still there but commented out. V0.1.4 was removed, too many bugs!
Previous versions using the Moodle 2.1 webservice calls are still here.
Code for the next release which is under development can be downloaded from:
Note: The software is supplied as is under the GNU version 2.0 License.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moodlerestjava/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.