This is the Linux app named XTrkCAD Model RR Track Planner whose latest release can be downloaded as xtrkcad-setup-5.2.2aGA-x64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XTrkCAD Model RR Track Planner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XTrkCAD Model RR Track Planner
XTrackCAD is a open-source, free, CAD program for designing model railroad layouts. You can easily create layout of any scale or size. Libraries for many brands, scales and gauges of track and turnouts/points and model structures are included. Adding new components is easy with the built-in editor. It runs on Windows, Mac and Linux,
- Easy to use
- Simulation of running trains
Win32 (MS Windows), GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xtrkcad-fork/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.