This is the Linux app named Tarantool whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.10.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tarantool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
In OLTP scenarios, Tarantool can be used instead of relational databases. Such a solution will work many times faster. With Tarantool, you can replace the traditional bundle of database & cache and reduce operational costs. Tarantool is tolerant of write-heavy loads. It also allows keeping full-featured applications close to the data, thus reducing data access network latency to zero. The open-source Community Edition lets you develop applications and speed up a system in operation. It features synchronous replication, affords easy scalability, and includes tools to develop efficient applications. The Tarantool community helps with any practical questions regarding the Community Edition. Large enterprises have demanding requirements for information safety and security. Besides modules for integrating with the company's existing technological suite, Tarantool Enterprise Edition provides tools for administration, deployment, and security management.
- Event flow processing
- Customer profile storage
- Fast queue brokers
- Choose your Tarantool edition
- Time-to-market is reduced to several days
- Non-programmers can create and develop solutions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tarantool.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.