This is the Linux app named Yahjf whose latest release can be downloaded as Yahjf-0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yahjf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Yahjf is Yet Another Html Java Framework. If your app generates HTML you can use Yahjf to turn your HTML code into objects that you can store (in session,on disk,etc) and modify programmatically. More infos in forum and on website.
- Turns HTML code into Java objects
- Access and modify your Yahjf objects programmatically
- Save your HTML objects to disk (experimental, feeback welcome)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yahjf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.