This is the Linux app named YamlDotNet whose latest release can be downloaded as Release13.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YamlDotNet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YamlDotNet provides low-level parsing and emitting of YAML as well as a high-level object model similar to XmlDocument. A serialization library is also included that allows to read and write objects from and to YAML streams. YAML, which stands for "YAML Ain't Markup Language", is described as "a human-friendly data serialization standard for all programming languages". Like XML, it allows to represent of any kind of data in a portable, platform-independent format. Unlike XML, it is "human friendly", which means that it is easy for a human to read or produce a valid YAML document. The library has now been successfully used in multiple projects and is considered fairly stable. The library is compatible with mono's Ahead-of-Time compilation (AOT), and should work correctly on platforms that depend on it, such as Unity.
- Serialization from an object to a string
- Deserialization from a string to an object
- YamlDotNet is a YAML library for netstandard and other .NET runtimes
- A serialization library is also included that allows to read and write objects from and to YAML streams
- YamlDotNet provides low level parsing and emitting of YAML
- High level object model similar to XmlDocument
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yamldotnet.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.