This is the Linux app named YATL whose latest release can be downloaded as yatl_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YATL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A JSP Taglib template library designed to effect a clean separation of business logic from page design. Influenced by the HTML::Template Perl module, it has a small set of tags to perform common tasks; variable substitution, looping, conditionals.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yatl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.