This is the Linux app named Yencee - yenc nntp poster whose latest release can be downloaded as yencee-0.17.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yencee - yenc nntp poster with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Yencee - yenc nntp poster
Yencee is a command line program for posting binary files to newsgroups, using the yEnc encoding. It takes the files as parameter, splits them in sizable chunks, and posts them to one or more newsgroups. Supports reposting of selected parts.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yencee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.