This is the Linux app named Yet Another TOC To CUE Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as yatoc2cue07.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yet Another TOC To CUE Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Yet Another TOC To CUE Converter
Converts a toc generated by cdrdao (or similar) to a .cue as known from tools like EAC. Works only for CD_DA toc.
- Converts from toc (CD_DA) to cue
- Can extract performer from title fields (optional auto detect feature)
- Takes .wav file as command line parameter
- Written in perl
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yatoctocue/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.