This is the Linux app named Universal Batch Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as unibatchconv-0.3.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Universal Batch Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Universal Batch Converter
The Universal Batch Converter is a project to take all the myriad file conversion programs, and provide a powerful but easy to use interface for all types of file conversion.
- Makes file conversion as easy as possible
- Already supports many formats, with more on the way
- Designed for extensibility
- Fully generic by design, content type independent
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unibatchconv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.