This is the Linux app named Youpy whose latest release can be downloaded as Playlist_Downloader_Windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Youpy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA simple Console application to download Youtube playlists (Only supports full video quality download for now) Created in python and compiled in pyinstaller for easy and portable usage.
Automatically saves playlist in home folder *Linux
Automatically saves playlist in youtube downloader directory *windows
* Supports Windows and Linux
- Download Unlimited playlists
- Windows Support
- Linux Support
- Shows Download duration & speed & file size
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/youpy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.