This is the Linux app named csmatio whose latest release can be downloaded as csmatio.rev19.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named csmatio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCSMatIO is a .NET Library to read, write, and manipulate Matlab binary MAT-files written by David Zier. In 2007 he published his code on Matlab Central.
As I found his work really useful I decided to provide some fixes, enhancements and support here on SF.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csmatio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.