TGM GammingMacro is one of the best gaming macro programs available for Windows-based computers. It will make you feel as if you had a macro mouse and a macro keyboard even if you don’t. It is designed for gamers and can generate thousands of macros with specific settings for each game you play.
TGM Gaming Macro is another name for TG Macro. In this article, we will show you how to get TG Macro for PC running Windows 10, Windows 11, 8.1, and 7. We will also assist you in all aspects such as creating macros, binding macros to hotkeys, and so on.
What Is TG Macro?
“trksyln” created TG Macro, a gaming automation macro tool. It is one of the most reliable programs for recording mouse and keyboard actions.
Easily create Triggers and Loop Macros by using Mouse and Keyboard key combinations. The coolest thing is that you can also use on-screen color changes to create triggers and loop macros.
There are no limitations to creating multiple macros. Because it is open-source software, different versions will be released in the future. On the other hand, it is a fully free program that does not pop up annoying adverts. You can easily import amc recoil scripts because it is one of the best mouse and keyboard automation tools.
TGM Gaming Macro Download for Windows
It is not yet available for Mac users, thus they cannot install it. As a result, all Windows users can install it and begin creating macros with their mouse, keyboard, or touchpad.
How To Run App Online with OnWorks for Free
Follow the instructions below in order to run TGM Gaming Macro with Onworks online for free.
- Having downloaded this application on your computer.
- Navigate to https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXXX and enter your desired username and password.
- Upload the application to the file manager.
- Launch any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, however, Windows online emulator is preferred.
- From the OnWorks Windows OS that you just loaded, navigate to our file manager at https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXXX with your desired username.
- Download and install the application.
- Get Wine from the software repositories of your Linux distribution. Once installed, double-click the app to launch it with Wine. You can also use PlayOnLinux, a slick interface to Wine that allows you to install popular Windows programs and games.
Requirements for Installation & Use on Windows
Certain prerequisites must be met on your computer if you intend to install and use this app. This will both, directly and indirectly, assist you in obtaining the highest output performance from the TGMacro Latest Version.
- Operating System: Windows Vista / XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
- System Architecture: 32-bit, 64-bit, and 86-bit system architectures are available.
- RAM (recommended): 4 GB, but it also works with 2GB.
- Drivers: There are no specific, or extra drivers required for the software to work.
- Storage: You must have at least 100 MB of free space on your computer.
- Internet Connection: Active Internet access is not necessary.
How To Use TG Macro on PC (Windows)
We are more than delighted to provide the instructions and advice for using the TGMacro on PC with you. Let’s go through them one by one to comprehend the procedure.
How To Manually Create Macros on TG Macro
You have two alternatives when it involves creating macros. The very first one, manually creating macros, will be discussed. Let’s have a look at the guidelines. Start playing by importing TG Macro Settings into the software.
- First, launch TGMacro on your Windows PC.
- Select “Add New Macro +” from the menu. This option is located in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Give the macro a name, such as tgmacro.org.
- Choose Triggering and Key Events for Trigger Actions. By choice.
- When Option, select Key Pressed, Key Hold, or Key Toggle.
- Now, select the key; let’s say for example “D”.
- Now, choose the Recording options: Mouse Movements, Mouse Buttons, Keyboard Keys, and Delays.
- To select the macro action options, use the “+” button.
- Choose an action type from the list that includes Mouse Key, Mouse Move, Keyboard Key, and Wait Action.
- Choose Absolute or Relative Mouse Positioning from the two options offered.
- Now For mouse clicks or key presses, select Mouse Position. To pick the current location of the cursor (mouse), press the Alt + X key combination.
- Now choose the Keys; press the “Click Here To Set Key” button and choose the Individual Key or Key Combination.
- Configure the key status with one of the following options: Press, Down, or Up.
- Finally, select “Save” to save the macro to the TG Macro app.
How To Add An Action on TGM Gaming Macro
Actions are the tasks that the TGM Gaming Macro must complete when a hotkey is pressed. There are now four main sorts of actions accessible. Follow the instructions below to add or update the actions.
- Launch the software and, in the macro editor window, click the “+” plus icon.
- Otherwise, you can edit the actions by selecting “Edit” from the macros menu.
- Select “Mouse Move Action” to move the cursor between the current and desired positions on the screen.
- Mouse Key Action enables you to send clicks using your mouse keys (left or right or center).
- Keyboard Key Action is used to transmit keystrokes to the currently active window.
- Wait Action causes the macro to wait for the specified number of milliseconds, seconds, minutes, or hours.
How To Configure Key Statuses On TGM Macro
To set or alter the key statuses, open the action editor. Let’s have a look at the various key statuses that you can configure.
- Press Key Status will press and release the selected key with a 1-millisecond delay.
- Down Key Status will press and hold the selected key until it is released.
- The selected key will be released if the Up Key Status is enabled.
How To Configure Keys For Key Statuses
We discussed the key statuses. Let’s look at how to configure the keys for the Press, Down, or Up key statuses.
- On the macro editor, click the “+” button or the “Edit” option under the desired macro.
- The Action Editor will now be launched.
- You’ll see something like “Keys: Click here to set key” as an option.
- Select the key with your mouse or keyboard by clicking on that option.
How To Record Mouse And Keyboard Events
This is not a challenging section of the guide. So, despite your inexperience, you don’t need to be concerned. Let’s have a look at the basic measures you may need to take.
- To record mouse and keyboard events using TGMacro on PC, you must first create a macro.
- Once the macro creation process has begun, look for the Record Settings at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Choose and set all of the actions you wish to record.
- Finally, select the “Record” option or use the hotkey, such as Control + F10.
- When the recording is finished, press the same hotkey combination or the Record button.
How To Import AMC Recoil Scripts on TG Macro
Amc recoil scripts are just scripts that contain all of the settings for mouse and keyboard events that were written outside of the TG Macro. Additionally, those scripts are accessible in.amc format. That’s the reason why we name them “Amc recoil scripts”. You can now import the scrits into this software and utilize them as macros when playing games.
- Launch TG Macro on your Windows 10 or Windows 11, 8.1, or 7 computer.
- Now navigate to the “File” section of the window.
- You will be presented with a number of options.
- Choose “Import Script” as the final option.
- A window showing your computer’s folders will now appear.
- Navigate to the location on your computer where the amc recoil scripts are saved.
Incase you missed the download link, Here’s another; Download TGMacro.7z