This is the Linux app named Cavendish-MW whose latest release can be downloaded as cavendish-mw-0.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cavendish-MW with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCavendish-MW (previously Cavendish mod) is a MediaWiki skin that provides the mozilla.org look and feel. It's an enhanced version of the Cavendish MediaWiki skin. The latest Cavendish-MW is compatible with MediaWiki 1.21.0.
Please use GitHub (see link above) to report issues, ask questions, or make suggestions.
- Cavendish-MW 0.3 is compatible with MediaWiki 1.21.0.
- Support for collapsible tables, NavFrames, MediaWikiSuggest, WikiEditor, and more.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cavendishmw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.