This is the Linux app named GRA4 Social Network (Micro) whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.0.0.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GRA4 Social Network (Micro) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GRA4 Social Network (Micro)
DESCRIPTIONBig social networks put plenty of websites out of business - anyone can create a group, say, on Facebook, and it's much easier than to build and support whole website.
Now we want to get web-masters back into the game, arming them with the same functionality major social networks have.
The Micro is the simplest GRA4-powered Social Network. It can run on any PHP hosting (including free ones), and does not even require a database server.
Free hosting with auto-installer:
After single 2-minute-long installation your website will have social features likes, friends, groups, blogs, messaging, activity stream, market, events and much more.
Before you install the Micro, please make sure you are installing the newest version:
- Full-size Social network with likes, friends, groups, files, documents, polls, etc.,etc...
- Runs on virtually any PHP hosting (including free ones)
- Installs in 2 minutes
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gra4micro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.