This is the Linux app named ApexKB (Formerly Jumper) whose latest release can be downloaded as Jumper18.104.22.168.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ApexKB (Formerly Jumper) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ApexKB (Formerly Jumper)
DESCRIPTIONApexKB is a collaborative search engine that is powered by social bookmarking. It uses peer and social-networking principles to tag and link distributed content, media, or data to make valuable information more easily discoverable.
- collaborative search engine
- collaborative search
- enterprise search
- search engine
- knowledge management
- knowledge tagging
- enterprise bookmarking
- search content, media, data, people, projects, etc
- personalized search
- specialized search
- bookmarking engine
- social bookmarking
- universal search
- community of practice
Developers, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology, Science/Research
Flat-file, JDBC, ODBC, PHP Pear::DB
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jumper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.