This is the Linux app named cdbkup CD-R(W) backup/restore system whose latest release can be downloaded as cdbkup-1.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cdbkup CD-R(W) backup/restore system with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cdbkup CD-R(W) backup/restore system
DESCRIPTIONcdbkup performs full or incremental backups of local or remote filesystems onto CD-R(W)s. Results are stored as tarballs on single- or multi-session ISO CDs. It works either interactively for multi-CD backups, or non-interactively for single-CD backups.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdbkup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.