This is the Linux app named Portable UPnP SDK whose latest release can be downloaded as release-1.14.18.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Portable UPnP SDK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Portable UPnP SDK
The portable Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) SDK provides support for building UPnP-compliant control points, devices, and bridges on several operating systems.
The main repository is at GitHub in https://github.com/pupnp/pupnp. This is just a clone repository for legacy reasons.
Old SourceForge repo: git://pupnp.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pupnp/pupnp
- github: git clone [email protected]:pupnp/pupnp.git
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pupnp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.