This is the Linux app named deadbeef whose latest release can be downloaded as deadbeef-1.9.1-windows-x86_64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named deadbeef with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DeaDBeeF is a modular cross-platform audio player, which runs on GNU/Linux distributions, macOS, Windows, *BSD, OpenSolaris, other UNIX-like systems.
DeaDBeeF plays a variety of audio formats, converts between them, lets you customize the UI in almost any way you want, and use many additional plugins which can extend it even more.
- plays mp3, ogg, flac/oga, ape, wav, wv/iso.wv, aac/m4a, alac, mpc/mpp/mp+, tta, wma, shn, sid, nsf, mod, s3m, vtx, vgm/vgz, psf, midi, audio cds, all formats supported by ffmpeg, dumb, gme, libsndfile, adplug, and more!
- light on memory and CPU use
- expandable through plugins
- supports cuesheets (from .cue files, and embedded), reading and writing m3u and pls playlists
- plays internet radio (shoutcast, icecast, mms), as well as normal mp3 files over http and ftp (e.g. from podcasts)
- global hot-keys
- reads and writes id3v1, id3v2, apev2, vorbiscomment tags to/from all relevant formats; read-only mp4 itunes tags
- can detect charset of bad (non-unicode) id3 tags, as well as charsets in metadata from tracker modules and chiptunes
- user-customizable playlist columns with title-formatting
- high quality resampling using libsamplerate
- playback using ALSA, OSS and PulseAudio
- last.fm/libre.fm scrobbler
- sample-accurate seeking and gapless playback support for many formats
- multiple playlists organized in tabs
- album art display, fetching covers from music folders, id3v2 and apev2 tags, last.fm and albumart.org
- 18-band equalizer with presets, with importing of fb2k eq presets
- track grouping using title-formatting
- album art display in playlist
- customizable OSD notifications with album covers
- configurable converter/transcoder
- replay gain (playback only)
- playing files directly from zip archives
- supports tagging of files with custom fields, including editing custom fields added by other taggers/players
- multichannel playback, support for integer 8, 16, 24, 32 and float 32 bit sound output
- localized into many languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deadbeef/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.