This is the Linux app named Conductor whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Conductor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
We built Conductor to help us orchestrate microservices-based process flows at Netflix with the following features, a distributed server ecosystem, which stores workflow state information efficiently. Allow creation of process/business flows in which each individual task can be implemented by the same/different microservices. Simple interface to connect workers, which execute the tasks in workflows. Full operational control over workflows with the ability to pause, resume, restart, retry and terminate. Allow greater reuse of existing microservices providing an easier path for onboarding. Event handlers to control workflows via external actions. Client implementations in Java, Python and other languages. Various configurable properties with sensible defaults to fine-tune workflow and task executions like rate limiting, concurrent execution limits etc.
- A JSON DSL based blueprint defines the execution flow
- Provide visibility and traceability into these process flows
- User interface to visualize, replay and search the process flows
- Ability to scale to millions of concurrently running process flows
- Backed by a queuing service abstracted from the clients
- Be able to operate on HTTP or other transports e.g. gRPC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/conductor.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.