This is the Linux app named rSIGNAL whose latest release can be downloaded as rSIGNALv1.02.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rSIGNAL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
rSIGNAL - ruby Simple Inter-Interface Generic Aggregation Layer. It allows external data sources to be aggregated, store the aggregated data and print the aggregated data out in a transformed format to a file (or integrated HTTP server) on demand.
- aggregate data from external sources
- store/archive the aggregated data
- output aggregated data on demand
- HTTP interface for controlling purposes (URL-based commands)
- update server, connectors, transformers, rSIGNAL at runtime
- connector and transformation modules (extandable capabilities)
- add/remove data sources at runtime
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Engineering
Project is a database conversion tool, SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rsignal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.