This is the Linux app named SB Admin in Angular 13 and Bootstrap 5 whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SB Admin in Angular 13 and Bootstrap 5 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SB Admin in Angular 13 and Bootstrap 5
Simple Dashboard Admin App built using Angular 13 and Bootstrap 5. This project is a port of the famous Free Admin Bootstrap Theme SB Admin v8.0 to Angular 13 Theme. This project was generated with Angular CLI version 13.2.2. Provides fast, reliable and extensible starter for the development of Angular projects. Note that this seed project requires node >=v12.0.0 and npm >=6. Run ng generate component component-name to generate a new component. You can also use ng generate directive/pipe/service/class/module. Run ng test to execute the unit tests via Karma. Run ng e2e to execute the end-to-end tests via Protractor. Before running the tests make sure you are serving the app via ng serve.
- Developed using boostrap-v6.0.0
- Following the best practices
- Ahead-of-Time compilation support
- Official Angular i18n support
- Production and development builds
- Tree-Shaking production builds
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sb-admin-ang-bootstrap.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.