This is the Linux app named Twemoji whose latest release can be downloaded as Twemoji13.1.0update.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Twemoji with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Twitter’s open source emoji has you covered for all your project's emoji needs. With support for the latest Unicode emoji specification, featuring 3,245 emojis, and all for free. As an open source project, attribution is critical from a legal, practical and motivational perspective in our opinion. The graphics are licensed under the CC-BY 4.0 which has a pretty good guide on best practices for attribution. Although there are two kinds of parsing supported by this utility, we recommend you use DOM parsing, explained below. Each type of parsing accepts a callback to generate an image source or an options object with parsing info. The second kind of parsing is string parsing. This is unrecommended because this method does not sanitize the string or otherwise prevent malicious code from being executed; such sanitization is out of scope.
- Multiple image formats: SVG, PNG
- Supports the latest Unicode version
- Simple licensing for commercial & non-commercial use
- Uniform emoji rendering across all browsers and operating systems
- Grab all emojis as vector artwork and use them for any commercial or personal project
- You can size the emoji according to the surrounding text
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/twemoji.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.