This is the Linux app named Random Color whose latest release can be downloaded as FixesbugwithspecificHexvalues.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Random Color with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- See the demo for an explanation and some samples
- To use randomColor in the browser, download the latest minified version of randomColor
- To use randomColor on the server with node.js, install randomColor from npm
- You can pass an options object to influence the type of color it produces
- Control the hue of the generated color
- Control the luminosity of the generated color
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/random-color.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.