This is the Linux app named Karesansui whose latest release can be downloaded as karesansui-3.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Karesansui with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Karesansui is an open-source virtualization management application made in Japan. It's smart graphical user interface lowers your management cost, and brings a total management/audit solution for both physical and virtual servers. Full featured RESTful interface allows customizing and integration with other management/billing systems.
- Support Xen/KVM Hypervisor
- Full RESTful architecture
- Provide smart graphical user interface
System Administrators, Developers
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/karesansui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.