This is the Linux app named SQL Embedded Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as ASE-0.3.0.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SQL Embedded Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SQL Embedded Manager
The SQL Embedded Manager, is a Windows Forms light-weight implementation of the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, focused to supporting only all the embedded databases engines (for example, Sql Server Compact Edition, SQLite and Firebird).
- Supports SQL Server CE, Firebird and SQLite.
- Light weight (require .Net 4.0 or Mono 3.2).
- Multiplatform (it runs in Windows, and Linux and Mac).
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
.NET/Mono, Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Handheld/Mobile/PDA, GTK+
Project is a database management tool, Project is a database conversion tool, SQL-based, Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlembeddedmana/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.