This is the Linux app named Bean Runner whose latest release can be downloaded as beanrunner-0.0.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bean Runner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project provides a meaningful way to increase code coverage of your jUnit and TestNG tests. Unit testing Java Beans can be a tedious task. The goal of this project is to provide an automated way to unit test the getters and setters of a class.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/beanrunner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.