This is the Linux app named RPMBuilder whose latest release can be downloaded as RPMBuilder-1.1.2-20120615T0621.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RPMBuilder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a toolkit in Linux, for the users that need a quick way to build a rpm/rpms. Easy use, with single xml file as input. Only 2 steps needed:
1st step, `rpmbuilder` to generate a xml file and configure it using vi.
2nd step, `rpmbuilder` again to build rpm or rpms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xml2rpm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.